Technical Customer Engagement Specialist
- 求人: 28961-HOGI
- 所在地: JP-Tokyo
- 部署名: インダストリー マーケティング
MATLAB & Simulink enable automotive professionals worldwide to develop and implement innovative solutions in areas such as automated driving, electrified vehicles, fleet data analytics, and more. If you have experience with MATLAB & Simulink and are passionate about driving their adoption in automotive industry and would like the opportunity to work with the leading minds in the automotive industry as the industry transforms itself, this is the role for you.
JMAAB is around 5000 member community, whose membership includes OEMs and suppliers such as Toyota, Honda, Nissan, DENSO, and Hitachi Astemo, identifies key areas of work going forward to deepen the adoption of Model-Based Design and ensure that the industry community can share their ideas and best practices, and inspire each other to tackle cutting edge problems. As the JMAAB Community Manager, you will be the focal point for JMAAB board and JMAAB members, understand their requirements, identify collaborative working groups of industry and MathWorks engineers, to further the adoption of Model-Based Design in critical automotive systems development workflows. Through these efforts you will shape how the automotive industry perceives MathWorks, cultivate a vibrant community of automotive professionals in advancing the state of art in automotive systems development, and establish MATLAB & Simulink as a critical part of this community.
- Deploy your knowledge of, and passion for, MATLAB & Simulink applications in automotive industry to drive JMAAB community development activities
- Work with JMAAB board to propose and implement working groups focused on addressing key topics in automotive systems development
- Use your knowledge of MATLAB & Simulink and the industry and collaboration with JMAAB working groups, to understand critical engineering workflows, identify gaps and fill those gaps that can be addressed by MathWorks products, and provide this input to MathWorks Development
- Build and nurture relationships with JMAAB board and continuously shape the evolution of JMAAB in line with industry trends in collaboration with other stakeholders from MathWorks, such as sales, application engineers, product marketing, and the development team.
- Share and promote outcomes from the JMAAB working groups and workshops through online and in-person community activities, including JMAAB Open Conference, to promote organizational adoption of MATLAB & Simulink
- Management and normal operations of JMAAB, web site, and other communication means to maintain a vibrant community through a combination of tech-touch, low-touch, and high-touch activities
- Enlist the JMAAB community in championing MATLAB & Simulink
- Cultivate and enlist key JMAAB influencers to advocate for MATLAB & Simulink in solving current challenges in topics such as automated driving, electrification, systems engineering, software development, ModelOps, etc.
- Deliver presentations, papers, panels at conferences, industry events and customer meetings highlighting JMAAB contributions to audience outside Japan and to non-automotive audience, to facilitate their adoption of MATLAB & Simulink
- Expand lessons learned from JMAAB to engage with and enlist other communities and organizations
- Identify collaboration with other professional societies and collaborative efforts, e.g., JSAE, JAMBE focused on improving automotive systems development processes with advanced computational tools and methods
- Expand the relationship with academia in general, and academic societies and establish a bi-directional communication and sharing of knowledge and expertise
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in Japan.
- Candidates must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Strong knowledge of and experience (12+ years) in application of MATLAB & Simulink in automotive segments such as conventional and electrified powertrain, body & infotainment, chassis & safety, ADAS & automated driving.
- Experience cultivating and growing a passionate user community
- Experience supporting sales and engaging with customers as a sales engineer or application engineer
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to synthesize input from different groups into an overall plan, evangelize the plan and drive its successful execution through strong influence skills
- Ability to organize a team of distributed engineers through processes and metrics, and report progress on it to senior management
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.