Senior Field Marketing Programs & ABM Automotive
MathWorks の採用するハイブリッド勤務モデルによって、社員はオフィス勤務と在宅勤務を組み合わせて働くことができます。ハイブリッド モデルには、同僚と対面で仕事をする時間を確保しながら、柔軟なワーク ライフ バランスを実現できるというメリットがあります。 詳細はこちら。
Passionate about ABM and Customer Engagement Programs, working with different teams, and interacting directly with customers?
Experienced in ABM and in developing & executing marketing plans to support strategic account objectives?
Want to be part of a world-class team jointly focusing on “Accelerating the Pace of Engineering and Science” for leading OEM/Tier-1 Automotive accounts?
Then this is the role for you!
MathWorks Japan is seeking a proactive and highly energetic senior Marketer who will play a key role in defining and executing marketing (ABM) strategies for target prospects and customer accounts in Japan through the development of account-based marketing activities.
As the Automotive Industry Field Marketing Programs & Customer Engagement Expert/Specialist, you will be responsible for working with Sales and Technical teams on integrated marketing programs to increase brand awareness and engage with new prospects and existing customers.
The focus of this role will be to define, coordinate, execute and analyze appropriate marketing plans (in strong collaboration with international peers) to increase account engagement, drive adoption and facilitate the expansion of our solutions within a portfolio of accounts in the Japan Automotive industry.
- As a member of the AUTO account teams, define and execute activities for customer engagement, including working directly with the customer key contacts
- Serve as the Field Marketing campaign and ABM subject matter expert for the Japan office and operate as a core member of the team building a scalable, global account-based marketing function
- Build and implement integrated marketing plans (incorporating digital, event, social media, and other tactics) for Automotive Industry, including custom strategies for specific accounts, in support of agreed-upon account objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various internal international & local teams (Global ABM Team, Sales, Engineering, and Marketing teams) to understand our target accounts’ business drivers, strategic objectives and product needs
- Define the right value proposition, appropriate tactics and customized messages based on customer insights to upsell and cross-sell within target accounts and industry
- Supports prospecting efforts within target accounts (new divisions, new groups)
- Measure and report on the impact of these activities to support our account goals and objectives
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanese and English
- Experiences in ABM or Customer Success concepts and tactics and in implementing new processes/methodologies
- Work experience with leading OEM/Tier-1 accounts in the automotive industry is a plus
- Experience in marketing, sales, customer engagement, customer service for international BtoB or software companies
- Solid communication, leadership, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute projects cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Services organizations
- Analytical capacity to understand marketing and sales data in the business context and derive insights and countermeasures.
- Curiosity about customers’ business needs, technology trends, and products usage
- Both hands-on and strategic thinking attitude
- Experiences in Product Marketing or indirect customer interaction roles are plusses
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.