Sales Account Manager
MathWorks の採用するハイブリッド勤務モデルによって、社員はオフィス勤務と在宅勤務を組み合わせて働くことができます。ハイブリッド モデルには、同僚と対面で仕事をする時間を確保しながら、柔軟なワーク ライフ バランスを実現できるというメリットがあります。 詳細はこちら。
As a Sales Account Manager, you will develop and further our existing relationships with the prestigious organizations of Research Institutes and Large Accounts in Japan as well as develop new business (business software/solutions and related services like training and consulting) to both new and existing customers. You will manage the entire sales process, such as prospect qualification, proof of concept delivery, and value justification, closely working with Inside Sales team, local and international Marketing and Technical Experts. You will also be responsible for developing and executing the strategic Territory Account Plans.
Come join a dynamic team and let’s accelerate the pace of engineering and science together with us!
• Work with existing Research Institutes’ and Large Accounts’ customers to extend the adoption of The MathWorks development platform.
• Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
• Through various means of prospecting, identify new potential customers who have yet to adopt The MathWorks tool offerings.
• Leverage MathWorks existing market presence and reputation and make use of all relevant information sources to proactively develop business.
• Monitor the progress of sales opportunity throughout the sales process, including funnel/pipeline management and forecasting.
• Leverage cross functional teams to develop and implement account specific strategies
• Meet monthly/quarterly/annual revenue objectives
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
• A minimum of 3 years direct sales experience is required
• Business experience with customer's IT department is a big plus
• Technical or engineering software and service selling experience is a plus
• Demonstrated experience to balance volume and strategic sales
• Experience in successfully selling Company-Wide type of software to Major Accounts is a plus.
• Demonstrated success managing business using a CRM system.
• Proven success in penetrating new markets and developing new business.
• Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of performance objectives.
• Business level of written and verbal English skills.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.