Senior Technical Consultant
- 求人: 27934-MLIM
- 所在地: KR-Seoul
- 部署名: テクニカル セールス エンジニアリング
Do you want to join a worldwide team of exceptional engineers and become an expert in MATLAB and Simulink? We work across the automotive, aerospace and finance industries on cutting edge technology projects and engineering challenges and are seeking an engineer or scientist with AI (Machine Learning and Deep Learning) and Data Analytics experience. In this role you will help customers use MATLAB and associated tools to analyze their data, develop machine and deep learning models, and deploy both components and complete workflows. You will also contribute to cloud services, application development, deployment for GPU or Embedded System, and Big Data analysis. At MathWorks, you will have an impact on the development of the leading software for engineers and scientists, and opportunities to improve your professional, technical and leadership skills.
Learn more about our worldwide team, the work we do, and the impacts on our customers and our office in Seoul.
A MathWorks Consultant has a unique combination of skills and abilities including:
- Understanding customers' engineering challenges and development processes
- Designing, implementing and explaining solutions to meet customers' requirements
- Managing multiple projects concurrently
- Establishing and maintaining strong technical relationships with key customers
- Learning new software tools and technologies and building deep technical expertise
- Make our major customers in Korea successful in using the MATLAB family of products for machine learning, signal and image processing, distributed computing, engineering software development, and delploying application on clusters, GPU and clouds,
- Work hands-on with our customers to overcome difficult research and technical challenges, improve performance and product quality, and reduce development time.
- Deliver high quality coaching, advisory and implementation services on the technical application of MATLAB and Simulink.
- Work with sales and marketing to sell consulting services for data analytics and mathematical modelling applications in the aerospace, automotive and finance industries.
- Manage requirements gathering, scoping and estimation, customer interaction and delivery of consulting projects.
- Work autonomously or as part of a wider team of consultants, application engineers, and developers.
- Collaborate with MathWorks' product development teams to influence the next generation of engineering and scientific tools.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Proficiency with MATLAB
- Proficiency with machine learning
- Principal level (around 20 and above years of experience) of application is also welcomed.
- Programing experience in Deep Learning
- Programing experience in application deployment tools
- Experience Python, C/C++/C#, CUDA code and Embedded C programming
- Experience using deep learning frameworks and apply to GPU
- Experience working in AWS and/or Azure environments
- Experience Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Experience Big Data Analysis and System Design
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.