Senior Technical Consultant - Model based design
MathWorks の採用するハイブリッド勤務モデルによって、社員はオフィス勤務と在宅勤務を組み合わせて働くことができます。ハイブリッド モデルには、同僚と対面で仕事をする時間を確保しながら、柔軟なワーク ライフ バランスを実現できるというメリットがあります。 詳細はこちら。
MathWorks is the world leader in technical computing, system simulation and embedded code generation tools. We are seeking an engineer with a passion for MBD, especially for verification & validation, production code generation, automation of MBD workflow to join our Consulting Services team. In this role you will lead our customers use MATLAB and associated tools to establish effective developement workflow. The location for this position is in MathWorks’ office in Tokyo.
- Lead customers in a variety of engineering disciplines by utilizing a wide range of technical expertise and application of MATLAB
- Planning and organizing the resources to successfully complete projects
- Interact directly with MATLAB development team to resolve tough customer issues and identify new product features
- Opportunities to work with customers closely
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Solid engineering skills in control system design.
- Solid working knowledge in MBD, PCG and/or V&V.
- Experience using Simulink, Stateflow and Simulink API
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Japanese and English communication skill
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects with ability to multi-tasks
Nice to have
- Experience with a broad set of MathWorks products
- Understanding of process automation
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.