Build today’s advanced analytics systems
Engineering and data science teams are using MATLAB® to build today’s advanced analytics systems ranging from predictive maintenance and telematics to advanced driver assistance systems and sensor analytics. They choose MATLAB for:
- Native support for sensor, image, video, telemetry, binary, and other real-time formats
- MapReduce functionality for Hadoop, and interfaces to ODBC/JDBC databases
- A variety of prebuilt statistics and machine learning algorithms
- High speed processing of large data sets
- Integration into enterprise systems and clouds, and support for targeting real-time embedded hardware
MATLAB is the high-level language and interactive environment used by millions of engineers and scientists worldwide. MATLAB provides tools to acquire, analyze, and visualize data, enabling you to gain insight into your data in a fraction of the time it would take using spreadsheets or traditional programming languages.