“Pixels to Pictures” Courseware
You are already signed in to your MathWorks Account. Please press the "Submit" button to complete the process.
Download free courseware for Pixels to Pictures, authored by MathWorks
Pixels to Pictures
We live in a world of digital photos. In this course, students will work with digital images, understand their components, and transform them using MATLAB to create their own digital story.
Students will learn the basics of programming while they edit images, build GIFs, and create color filters and face masks that are applied in popular apps. No prior knowledge of programming or image processing is required.
Recommended Ages: 10+ (Grades 5 and above)
- Identify the different components of a digital image
- Learn the basics of programming in MATLAB
- Identify and understand steps needed to build algorithms
- Create vectors and matrices and index into them
- Import and export images to and from MATLAB