Tom Erkkinen, MathWorks
This webinar starts with a review of how Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder generates high quality and efficient C/C++ code from Simulink models, Stateflow charts, and Embedded MATLAB functions for deployment on embedded applications, including flight certified systems. It then introduces how Embedded IDE Link (for Green Hills MULTI) can be used for building, optimizing and verifying the generated code.
The webinar then demonstrates important new technologies for code generation and verification involving aerospace and defense applications, including:
• Bidirectional model and code traceability
• Encapsulated C++ code generation to ease software integration
• Target optimized code for software deployment
• Processor-in-the-loop (PIL) testing for software verification
• Checking models and code for DO-178B certification